WebMo is the user-friendly software for results-based monitoring and collaboration for development projects. It has been developed by development practitioners with more than 15 years of practical experience.
We did not join the international development community to read e-mails and look for information, we wanted to make a change. This is why we developed WebMo.
Because WebMo is simple to use and makes your monitoring more efficient, it leaves you more time for the really important things!
We offer a standard version of WebMo with several features, which will soon be available with a click of a button. Based on this standard version, we offer customized tools, too.
All your data is stored on servers in Germany and we are in line with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) of the European Union.
Standard WebMo Features
Manage your project(s)
Dashboards show the overall project progress. Webmo offers you various types of graphical data representation, including pie and bar charts. You can also use maps and link information to the countries in which your project operates. Colouring shows if the project are on track or off-track.
WebMo is equipped with a logframe including objective, outcomes, outputs, activities, and indicators for each level. The different levels are dynamically interconnected and progress on a lower level, e.g. activities, is automatically included into higher aggregated levels. This prevents tedious and resource-wasting double-entries of data.
We offer various kinds of indicator sheets:
- A baseline / target / current indicator: Data can be entered disaggregated, e.g. gender, age. Collect data at different points in time and display the history over time.
- Milestone indicator: can be used both for quantitative and qualitative data. You can define as many milestones as you want on the way from the baseline to the target
- Activity indicator: Only at the output level can you select activity indicators that measure the progress of activities assigned to the indicator.
WebMo is out of the box available in English and soon also in French, Spanish and German. All other languages are possible for custom WebMos.
This helpful maintenance feature checks if the logframe is complete, if data is missing, and if data is up-to-date.
Import and Export your Data
You can easily import and export data as csv or xml files. Furthermore we have standard interfaces (api) ready.
Upload relevant documents to your WebMo or attach files directly to all levels of the logframe. For example, use a report as source of verification for an indicator.
Custom WebMo Features
Your program is very large, has an unique results framework or many stakeholders with different responsibilities involved in? WebMo customers can choose from a variety of different features to build their individual monitoring system based on our standard version. Since WebMo is very flexible, customization is easy.
Global Programs with Country Projects
You are running a global program with many projects in different countries? WebMo supports your monitoring by aggregating key data on country, regional, and global level.
Individual Results Framework
You're not using logframes but Theory of Change or other approaches in your project? We can adapt WebMo easily!
Connect your reporting template to your data. If required, for example in co-financed projects, even multiple reports in different styles can be generated based on the same set of data. Enter your project information and select whether it should go into your report.
WebMo Tools for Collaboration
WebMo helps you to coordinate your team and to quickly find the information that you are looking for - because there is a better way than sending e-mails to share information, publications, workshop results, and new ideas!
- Stakeholder Management System to keep track of your project's contacts, meetings and decisions.
- Grant Management and Monitoring System to administer your grant application process.
- Project Database to create synergies and learning effects between similar projects.
- Publications Database to share documents and make them searchable by key information.
- Absence and Event Calendar to openly share absences and interesting events.
- Joint Agenda to allow for transparent preparation and documentation of meetings.
- Event Preparation to support logistics, agenda definition and documentation.
- To-Do Lists to assign tasks and responsibilities and monitor their progress.